The Resource Center is designed to help you quickly find information relevant to starting and growing a business in Southeast Wisconsin. The topics covered appear in the column on the left. You can also search the site using the search bar at the top of the page.
When you click on a topic, you will find an Overview of the topic, and a list of other resources in the right column. These additional resources can be sorted by the following kinds of information:
- Articles & Documents – web pages & documents to download
- Classes & Events – throughout the Milwaukee 7 region
- Helpful Links – to other resources on the web
- Service Providers - for the Milwaukee 7 region
- Sponsors - for the Milwaukee 7 region
- Templates & Forms – “fill-in” documents to download
We have screened this entrepreneur information so that you can easily find the most relevant information for your southeast Wisconsin business, whether you are in the planning, startup, or growth phase. Over time we will be providing more articles that have been developed specifically by and for entrepreneurs and service providers in the Milwaukee 7 region.
If you have suggestions for articles, templates, and links, or if you would like to publish an article for BizStarts Milwaukee, please email the information to us. (email)